Sunday, September 9, 2012

Because yuck you.

Because friends leave you when you least expect them to. Because people have fucking moods and all. Because yuck this, I haven't reviewed well enough for tomorrow's exam. Because pink doesn't do the trick anymore.

Because some people are so inconsiderate, making things revolve around them. Akala ko ba ako lang ung selfish? Selfish ka din, eh. 'Pag badtrip ka, badtrip ka sa lahat? Hindi ba yun selfish? Isip naman. Nakakairita, eh. Dinadamay mo lahat. Nakakainis, sa totoo lang. I actually don't know why I'm blogging about this. Maybe because I can't talk to anyone else. Maybe because the person I was hoping I could talk to about this is suddenly deciding I shouldn't be so close to him anymore. Maybe because you have someone to constantly talk to. Someone you're sure that'll always be there; and I don't. And no one's here to tell me to calm down. No one's going to try and keep me sane anymore.

You know the most irritating part? You always complain that I leave you behind when you do it to me every single time you get the chance. First the project, then the sleepovers. Okay. I would never choose to leave you behind. I don't remember a single situation I didn't ask you if you wanna come/join. But maybe there was, I just don't remember. But you never expressed your disappointment towards me, you always just let it slip. How am I supposed to know, then? You manage to tell it to him, he tells me with accusations and silly opinions that make me more enraged.

Couldn't you consider a battered heart and shattered feelings? Wouldn't you consider that you have every reason to not be mad at me because certainly, you're one of my refuge when I feel down. But now that I do, and you're mad at me for nothing, like what the?!

Tapos ikaw, sir. Ano bang ginawa ko sa'yo, ha? Shit ka. Hindi ba kita tinext nung naghiwalay tayo? Sorry, kung yun man yung dahilan. Pero chinat kita, ikaw ung hindi nagreply diba? Ano bang ginawa ko?! Sabihin mo naman. Kahit yun lang. Kung naiinis ka na sakin, kung nagsasawa ka na sa pangungulit ko, sabihin mo! Pwede?

What? You didn't know I was hurting? Yeah, I'm great at pretending too, like you. Though I never put the blame on others when I'm infuriated with someone else. Never do I talk to them like they did something wrong when they didn't. Or if they did, I'd tell them. But that's just me. I forgot we were from different sides of the spectrum.

PS: Yuck you because I'm cutting down on my swearing.

No comments: