Thursday, August 30, 2012

Residency.

It is but one man's dream to conquer the world and be known by all. A dream shared by many, accomplished by none. I had the same dream once, or twice, or it still may be a dream of mine. But recently, I have come to realize that we are all but mere travellers - we do not stay anywhere, we arrive somewhere, then leave again to go somewhere. Might our names be written in books and in records, but we will not be remembered for as long as mankind has the ability to remember; that, my reader, is the sad truth of all our lives.

I came to the conclusion that, I, myself, is in the mind of everyone, in the hearts of some, but will be, in the future, in the memory of none.

We all just pass through this world, nothing stays of us after we are gone. So tell me, isn't that enough of a reason to do whatever you want? After all, it won't be remembered in the future. ;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: