Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall? With you I fall too fast.

Yes, sir. With you I do. And this is is a peculiar case because you're someone I barely know. I mean, you tell me a lot of things about you and your life but I don't know which of them are true. It's hard to weed out the truth from your garden of lies because mister, you have a huge garden.

Everytime you say something sweet, I melt. And you're not one to merit that reaction. Because with your track record with me (making me fall, hard, then leaving me on the ground, begging for you to come back), I shouldn't feel nothing towards you but extreme hatred. But what? But why? I really don't know. You keep coming back and I keep wanting you back. Psh. Pathetic.

Maybe it's because I imagine you're an improved version of someone from my past. Someone who I thought would still be part of my present and my future. And you might be the realization of that thought - in a way or more.

Better - yes, you're a better version. Although paasa ka and he's not, IDK who's more gago between the two of you. Damn all you ****s. :| Why'd you have to have the same name?! Makes me want to condemn all ****s from ever interacting with me and getting this close to me. Another silly conspiracy theory that might or might not be true.

I don't know what I even want with you. The feeling? The kilig? The chase? Petty reasons. I can get the feeling of being special and being loved from so many people, trust me. The kilig, oh gosh, this I have plenty of. ;) And the chase? I'm not really one to chase. I don't like the chase at all - never been chased, never chased anyone. So why do I keep you close when everytime you wanna get too close, I keep my steady distance? I'm so magulo, sorry :(

Written too many blog posts about you already, I never learn. My oh my. But as I said to a friend, I got a better hold of my heart this time around. I already know you and how you "work". I barely feel hurt when I know I'm not the only one. I laugh it off. And laugh about it for a long time, I do.

My back hurts already. And my heart, a bit? No, kidding. Never again because of you. :)

Love you, baby. <3 :=":" p="p">

No comments: