Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bipolar bitch.

I can't say I didn't expect this. Because to be honest, I did - from the start. But still, I'm affected. Fuck having feelings and emotions. Why the hell do we need them anyway? Can't we just be inanimate robots and feel nothing? Or can we just be happy and high all the time?

Why am I asking such stupid questions that I already know answers to? I completely lost all sense tonight. I can hardly remember why I'm feeling this way. Who am I kidding? Of course, I do.

I shouldn't be this affected. I know I shouldn't. But what can I do? I am; a lot. Because fuck logic and obviously aesthetics, you chose her. Well, you didn't. But while I'm giving you my undivided attention, you give us a share of yours. A share vs. undivided? Might as well break that balance scale now.

Sucks 'cause I can't write anything worth reading. So pissed right now. But I'd rather ignore the feeling, suppress it, try and be happy, and smile. I'd rather have him than no one at all. But fuck, can't he just choose me over everyone and anyone else?

Yeah, I'm okay, I'm fine. I think I'm hurt, but I'm fine. Just in case you were wondering.

No comments: