Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stomp.

I noticed almost all my recent posts are mellow-dramatic and sad so I decided to post something "happy" - I guess you can call it that, in contrast to my other moods. I wasn't elated, but I wasn't sad at all. Maybe stressed? And this is not making sense. :))

1. I was the one the profs coordinated with for a subject that I wouldn't even take. I was the one who was running around the campus, searching for people. :| But it's alright because I got to help my block mates with their HI track and I got to feel like I was still the block head. Mehehe. :>

2. I had lunch with my favorite couple. It was kinda alienating and awkward but it's a good thing I was close to both of them. We ate at a fastfood resto where some of my bmates were already eating at and shared a table with them. We went to the karaoke after and I sang my heart out. Didn't care whether I was out of tune, I was with the most "accepting" people. =))

3. I can't remember the last time I rode a crowded LRT. But the MRT ride! Oh my gosh. Even though our destination was only 2 stations away from where we hopped on, it was unbearable! :| I hate public transport during rush hour, I do solemnly swear. :(

4. We went around Ayala (SM Makati, Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 3 and 5) to find the perfect restaurant. The trip to get there was too much, so we were dead tired while walking around. We ended up taking the contact details of only 3 restaurants. We badly needed to eat by then. So our "Ayala Adventure" was short-lived. :))

5. I'm home, rethinking my schedule for school. I wanna graduate on time but I now realize that that's impossible. :| I'm pumped for this coming semester but I'm regretting my failed subjects so much. Why did I have to be so lazy towards my schoolwork? :| Gaaaaaaaaah. I need to focus.

"STOMP! On the ground, on the pavement, on the path you chose to tread. Do not just leave foot prints, make every step be heard. You can never go back the road without regretting the time you wasted going forward then back. Experience everything and learn from it, short-lived as some of these experiences may be, the lessons are always overflowing."

Yes, I just shared how my day went. Sorry for wasting your time. =))
PS: I got 18 units already! I haven't felt this bliss during enrollment since 1st yr 1st sem. =))

No comments: