Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy. But here's my schedule, so stalk me maybe? :))


I finalized my schedule already. <3 Coming to school for only 4 days a week, this really is surprising. But I do hope I make use of my free time and days very wisely. I need to pass all of the 21 units I enrolled this sem because best case, I'm a summer grad. ):( Mixed emotions, because I came so close to graduating on time. I don't want to think about it that much because it's depressing but I can't help it.

I'm mad at people and I'm mad at myself. People for judging and myself for not trying hard. All my life, I've worked hard to prove so many people wrong. Where does this end?? I don't mean to write so dramatically again, but I don't have anyone to say this to. :(

People have always dubbed me as the girl who'll never succeed in life; living young and wild and free as Wiz Khalifa sung it, I was never thought to be the role model. I wasn't the black sheep, but I was the one who just got by. But I proved them wrong.

When I got into college, I didn't know what happened - maybe it was the pressure or maybe it really was the difficulty of the subjects - but I faltered. Miserably. And now, here I am, realizing that no matter how hard I work or how much effort I put into studying, I'll be a summer grad. :( But I promised myself a change, and a change is what I'll try to give everyone (including myself).

PS: I HAVE A MATH CLASS EVERY MONDAY TIL EFFING 8:30 IN THE EVENING. LIKE, FUCK, REALLY?!

No comments: