Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It gets worse.

Suddenly I realized, while having a conversation with my brods and sisses, that my grades could get worse. That if I continued my laziness towards my schoolwork onto the second semester of the last acad year, I could be busy finding a new university that would accept me instead of being busy trying to get my medical certificate verified for the upcoming enrollment. Just now, I realized that I can make it, I just have to work hard enough. Clichè as it is, I should "Study hard, Party harder!" It's gonna be tough, but starting today, I'm determined more than ever. I know, it can get worse.


On a completely irrelevant note, it's undeniable that I miss you. Every song I hear reminds me of you, of us. There was no past between us, just a friendship turned to dust. And I know, it gets worse.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: