Saturday, June 23, 2012

Free hugs.

The title can't be more obvious. :)) Sorry, I'm just super happy and no one can understand. I can't even remember the last time I've been this happy. So, to you, in the off chance that you're reading this, thank you. Kumbaga, simpleng ngiti at acknowledgment lang hiningi ko, sobra sobra nakuha ko. Sobrang sobrang, sobra. *super ngiti*


It's like my heart's going to burst any time! It just won't stop jumping in glee. Ecstacy, I fear don't last for long. But fuck, no one/nothing can ruin my mood right now. I'm on cloud 9 and I'm never going down, no; not anytime soon. ;)

I'll prolly laugh at this post in the future because this is too fangirl-y and childish for me but I can't help it! I'm just too happy. Like :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D! My smile never faded since those momentS! I still can't believe that they happened.

It might not be a big deal for you, but for me, it's like a fulfillment of a dream I once had. Not to sound overly dramatic, but it's been a while since I last had a dream come true. And truly, those momentS were a few of them. :)

I could think of so many things that I could've done to make that moment perfect (i.e., fixing myself up, knowing exactly what to say, not having the jitters). But still, the moment you held me close, shit lang, it's like all the stars in the sky aligned. ANG CHEESY KO NA. :|


Wala na kong masabi. Basta Thank You. Alam mo na kung ikaw 'to. Sobrang napasaya mo ko. :) Nakakahiya man ung first encounter natin, sobrang hindi ko pa din makakalimutan. Sorry if you get freaked out by this post, I'm just really happy. Sorry talaga. :| Good night. :) By the way, yeah, I'm home already. Thanks for asking, thanks for making me too kilig. Aysh. Hindi ako makakatulog dahil sa'yo!!! :| Kidding. :)) Good night. >:D<

No comments: