Saturday, November 17, 2012

Some things you never forget.

And some things, you never move on from.

So many things have happened recently that made me realize how old I was getting. But despite the fact that I'm not a little kid anymore, is the fact that some things are as fresh as if they were taught to me just yesterday. And some feelings, they tend to stick to you like tattoos on your body.

Just a few days ago, my aunt and I went to the mall to watch the last installment of the Twilight saga. Yes, Breaking Dawn Part 2. Whilst watching, I remembered that this was going to be the last of the Twilight movies, and a few years back, the last of the HP series also hit the big screens. I was getting kinda teary-eyed because indeed, I am growing up. But then, the corniest twist ever in the history of movies happened, and all I was thinking about went down the drain. I could not move on! Even until now. Sheesh. Didn't see it coming, and I wish it didn't come at all. Haha!

And the movie ended with Alice (the sister of the main character Edward played by Robert Pattinson) seeing the future of Renesme (Edward and Bella's daughter) and Jacob (the main wolf played by Taylor Lautner) together. They looked so happy, and uhm, contented. The only thing wrong with that scene was: I'll never get to have that with someone I love. Yep, you guessed that right. I miss him again. I'm sorry, but it seems that I can't stop missing him. After all this time, it's still him.

There are so many fish in the sea. But I want my catfish. He's the only fish for me. :( I still find myself longing for him, his hugs, or someone exactly like him. But read this: not his twin. No, not after the things he said to me. But that's another topic. Anywaaaaay. I still want his arms to hold me. His body around mine when he hugs me tightly. There's just no comparison. There's nobody out there that can even come close. No matter how many people come into my life, there's just no one that could measure up to him. He's still the one I want and need. :( He's still that perfect guy.

There's this guy, there's this brod, and still, I evaluate how much they're perfect for me based on how much they're like him. And sadly, they're not up to par. Hay. When will I ever find someone like you? Better yet, I hope it's still you after all this time. Because no matter how much I try and forget about you and say to myself that I should be contented, I know I can't settle down because I would still want you. And when someone like you comes along, I know I won't hesitate to leave the one I'm with just to be with him. It's unfair, but I know myself too much. No matter how much I hate breaking hearts, I won't be able to help myself, trust me.

AND I WISH I'D JUST MOVE ON. Let go and get a move on. :(

No comments: